About the Position
We are seeking individuals who want to play a role in establishing a world-class customer-centric environment for all Golden State Warriors games and Chase Center events. In this role, you will assist with special events, giveaway distribution, crowd control, wayfinding, ADA escorts, and much more! This position reports to the Manager, Guest Experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and dedication. Do you have a passion for creating memorable moments for clients and fans? Are you interested in creating something new for the Bay Area? If so, then we want you to hear from you!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide an unparalleled level of guest service and experience to our guests for all Golden State Warriors and Chase Center events
- Monitor entrances and welcome guests into Chase Center while assisting with line control and wayfinding as needed
- Set up, breakdown and execute during Warriors game nights and events, including promotional theme nights, giveaways, etc.
- Assist guests as needed (e.g. wheelchair, walkers, escorts, etc.)
- Ability to address guest feedback in a professional, yet sympathetic manner
- Awareness of all special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day while becoming an ‘expert’ on everything event and arena related
- Understanding of emergency evacuation plan and exit routes; ability to remain calm and provide direction and guidance in the event of an emergency
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to remain professional and courteous in a high-pressure and dynamic environment, including during emergencies
- Ability to adhere to proper uniform and grooming standards as defined by Chase Center management
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work at majority of regular season home games (September through April) with the possibility of post season games (April through June)
- Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Typical game nights: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
*Work schedules will vary from week to week along with scheduled events. Part-time employees will not be scheduled for every event as scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment