Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re seeking a results-driven, analytical & entrepreneurial-minded Platform Operations Manager to help manage all components of the Chartboost ecosystem.
Working with Demand & Supply Operations, Product, and BI, you will own network health across the platform. You will monitor & benchmark every piece of the ecosystem and proactively resolve any issues. You'll work closely with the product team to maximize impact for every new product & improvement, and provide insights to Supply & Demand where their customers could better use our product. Having strong knowledge of the mobile monetization ecosystem and familiarity with key concepts like CPM, CTR, RPM, DAU, etc is ideal.
While the rest of the ops team is managing the performance of individual partners, your job is to look at the whole forest and tell us where we need to plant more trees.
We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, detail oriented, and comfortable deriving insights from raw data. If you too are on an endless quest to seek opportunities & efficiency improvements, then we want to talk to you!
This is an individual contributor role based in Europe Chartboost's Amsterdam or Barcelona office.
Impact you will make:
- Join an elite group of performance-driven Platform & Growth analysts to help direct our efforts towards the next best opportunity
- Daily data analysis to identify new growth areas and reduce waste
- Benchmark & manage the health of each vital component of the platform
- Develop a deep understanding & communicate the nuances, opportunities, and deficiencies of each stage of the revenue funnel
- Partner with Ops leads to develop, monitor, and communicate network health
- Work directly with Demand/Supply Ops, business, and support teams in all onboarding & growth of new products
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in Ad Operations, Data Analysis, Monetization/UA, Financial analysis / modeling or relevant field at a mobile gaming company, advertising agency, ad network, DSP or SSP
- Advanced use of SQL & Excel/Google Sheets and proficient data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Results oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with both business and engineering teams
- Must be a self-starter, with a willingness to learn new skills and take initiative in order to drive results
- Superb attention to detail and a passion for managing the quality & accuracy of analytics, including checking your and others’ work
The following experience would be a plus:
- Mobile ad tech
- Python / pandas experience
- Working in programmatic/RTB environments
- Economics or financial modeling
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have the potential of RSUs depending on the level/role
- Transportation reimbursement
- Company-sponsored lunch
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.