Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our EMEA team in Amsterdam. Developer Relations is a critical part of the success of our in-app developer marketing platform, and builds on our position as leaders in a fast-paced and innovative industry.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial hunter who is driven by exceeding goals and self-motivated. This individual will lead the development and execution of sales and business development initiatives in the EMEA region, to generate new business, including direct activities to strengthen client relationships. This individual will also play an important role in shaping and executing our GTM strategy for the region.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in mobile marketing, programmatic landscape and game developers, a passion for helping others, and the ability to drive growth and efficiency in our network.
Impact you will make:
- Business Development at Chartboost is not only about advertising outreach and closing new business, but managing relationships, knowing the numbers and systems and being able to manage and optimize accounts
- You will work with mobile app and/or game developers and mobile marketers
- You will be responsible for identifying prospects and closing new business.
- You should have experience in sales or business development and ideally you should be able to come in with a rolodex of contacts within the industry
- Full sales cycle responsibility from lead generation, outreach, communication of value proposition, negotiation and winning through a consultative approach
- Manage your pipeline and reporting through Salesforce
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management, Product and Operational internal teams to ensure campaign success and communication
- You will travel to network conference across EMEA and meet partners in their offices
Who you are:
- 5+ years of sales experience in performance advertising. Mobile advertising experience is a must
- Organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Team player and ability to adapt to a growing company
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- You have excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
The following experience would be a plus:
- Strong negotiation skills to close deals
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary
- Fluency in other languages such as Russian, German or Hebrew
- You are a gamer and understand the mechanics of games
- You’ve won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.