Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to push our SDK to the next level and become the best mobile gaming monetization product.
Impact you will make:
- Develop new features and improvements in our Chartboost Android SDK, which is deployed on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide
- Apply and promote Android development best practices
- Enhance your understanding of low level implementations whilst working on UI utility apps with latest technologies
- Work closely with QA team members in order to establish procedures that will keep our SDK stable
- Carefully balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers, and our network
- Be the point of reference for our business and support partners. Now and then, you will need to push changes to Admob (Google) and mopub (Twitter) repositories and resolve PRs with them
- Once in a while, you will work with Unity.
- Scale our Android SDK to the same level as our iOS SDK competing with Unity Ads, Facebook Ads, Google and other players.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of mobile software development experience
- A quality-oriented professional with strong unit test skills
- Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component
- Proficient in Android development using Java, Kotlin, the latest Android development tools and Espresso for testing.
The following experience would be a plus::
- Charles Proxy
- Travis CI
- Exposure to iOS development
- Unity 3D
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working remotely within Spain
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.