Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Business Operations is a critical piece of Chartboost’s growth. Our goal is continued leadership in this fast-paced and innovative industry. This is an opportunity to join our Business Operations team in support of our global Account Management efforts. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the mobile ad network and game commerce space, a passion for helping others, and the ability to drive growth and efficiency within our network.
Impact you will make:
- We are the go-to team for our Account Management teams across the globe (EMEA, Americas, and APAC). We will be asking you to support our business team with their clients’ needs and ensure we are delivering quality products to help them meet their goals
- You will download and test all apps and games using Chartboost services to ensure they correctly integrated our SDK and meet our Terms & Conditions. You will get a chance to propose and implement improvements to the process!
- You will create, check and approve campaigns, deep-dive into initial technical app and callback setups, app categorization, upload creatives into our platform, and do a variety of other tasks related to our partners and their (sometimes custom) needs
- You will test playable ads and monitor their performance to ensure they are working correctly
- You will build and update custom reports for specific developers and advertisers to ensure maximum impact on our partnership - along with creating, improving, and discussing quarterly business review decks
- You will liaise with our internal teams and work cross-functionally on client queries and internal projects, providing support and guidance to improve processes while learning more about ad tech and project management
Who you are:
- You have phenomenal written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organized, structured, and methodical - with a proactive approach in addressing needs and performing tasks accurately, securely, and with a “how can I improve the process” mindset
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator, and organizer - a stickler for details and a master of multitasking
- You're resourceful. If you don't know the answer, you won't rest until you find it
- This is a job for a “do-er.” You thrive in a collaborative and energetic environment
- You are not scared of repetitive tasks
- Computer, internet, and mobile literate
The following experience would be a plus:
- You can understand tech and have learned something technical before. For example, you have taken a programming language course
- You are fluent in Excel
- You love data and have written a few SQL queries
- Working at mobile gaming or mobile ad-tech company
- You’re a gamer and understand the mechanics of games
- You’ve won awards for being awesome at other jobs or during school
- The opportunity to help build a company with the original team
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.