Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer to build tools and mission-critical infrastructure that support our mobile gaming platform. You will be a key member of a team that scales our provisioning, deployment, traffic management, and shared infrastructure services. If you’re looking for the opportunity to work on a rapidly evolving distributed system, and you enjoy learning new technologies for self-improvement, this is the place for you!
Impact you will make:
- Contribute to one of the fastest growing DSPs in the market
- Design, plan, and scale Chartboost’s infrastructure, by building infrastructure-as-code and tools
- Modernize our applications and move them to Kubernetes
- Set up build infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines with tools like Spinnaker and Jenkins
- Solve distributed systems challenges across services and levels of the stack
Who you are:
- You are a thoughtful person. You know and understand the complexity of systems but strive to build simple and clean solutions for teams and yourself.
- You are proactive about everything. You are the kind of person who looks for things to improve and you can work independently
- You’ve worked on systems at scale and have experience with service-oriented architecture
- You are cost-conscious: use money wisely on infrastructure costs, especially as we continue to grow month over month
- You are comfortable coding in at least one major language, such as: Python, Go, Java, etc.
The following experience would be a plus:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Operating a production service on GCP/AWS
- Operating Kubernetes in a production environment
- NoSQL databases such as Aerospike, Bigtable or MongoDB
- The opportunity to help build a company with the original team
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.