Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Europe is home to great game developers. There are literally hundreds of great (indie) developers that sign up to Chartboost every day. You will help us expand our largest developers using our network. You get to play games every day, stay on top of the latest in mobile and gaming and talk to dozens of interesting people and companies every week. Excited? Keep reading!
Account management is a critical part of the Chartboost vision. Our goal is to position ourselves as leaders in a fast-paced and innovative industry. This is an opportunity to join our team and drive client relationships and revenue growth. This is a job for someone who is a “do-er.” You thrive in a collaborative and energetic environment. In the first month, you will learn about our clients, helping them to troubleshoot on calls and in meetings. Within the first quarter, you will become proactive with each client's needs, helping with new product integrations, improving performance, and increasing the ROI of each developer you talk to. Our goal is to become the go-to business for game developers. We will be asking you to support our clients and ensure we are delivering quality products to help them meet their goals.
Impact you will make:
- Manage multiple Head Publisher accounts from EMEA, analyzing data and campaign settings to troubleshoot problems for clients
- Identify high potential developers who can use some #weheartdevs
- Analyzing product integration, optimizing product performance and managing technical or business inquiries
- Besides being the main point of contact for our clients, you will work cross-functionally with our internal teams at Chartboost (Product, BizOps, AdOps, Support) to maximize the impact you have on your clients, and with that, secure Chartboost as the leader in mobile ad tech
- Lead negotiations with strategic clients that would grow Chartboost footprint in the market
- Be accountable for client satisfaction and leverage our products to drive ROI for our initiatives
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs, and help determine ideal solutions
- Manage the clients' expectations at all levels, attend and direct client meetings, and demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any highly technical queries, and provide customer support
- Lead trainings to enable clients to effectively use our products
- Visit mobile (gaming) conferences in EMEA and meet clients for business reviews every quarter
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in the mobile gaming industry in a client facing role, preferably on the supply side of business
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have experience managing a big portfolio of head publishers
- You have great great prioritization skills and you can can be efficient under pressure
- You're resourceful. If you don't know the answer, you won't rest until you find it
- You are a great communicator who drives energy from client interaction
- You have experience dealing with tough clients and lead successful negotiations
- Patience, persistence, proactivity, and creativity are the words some of your key competences
- You can collect and disseminate client feedback, product requests and needs to the Product team with quantifiable impact and justifications based on sound business cases
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost ambassador
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- You are eager to travel around Europe, evangelize the Chartboost platform, and have frequent video meetings with your partners
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
The following experience would be a plus:
- You are a gamer and understand the mechanics of games
- You’ve won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school
- You have a friendly personality and can make a positive impression on anyone you interact with
- Fluency in other languages such as French, Russian or Hebrew
- If you feel like this is your dream job, please include in your cover letter 2 strategies for how you believe you’ll be successful in growing a mid-sized developer into becoming the next King, Voodoo, Supercell, or any other successful Mobile Game Developer based in Europe!
- The opportunity to help build a company with the original team
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Team building events
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.