Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to help build and maintain our sales pipeline of mobile app developers for our SDK products. Reporting to the SVP of Revenue, and collaborating closely with our sales leads, marketing team, you’ll source, drive, and build relationships with inbound and outbound leads. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to balance a high volume of activity, with an interest in advancing their career in sales and their knowledge of the gaming industry.
Impact You Will Make:
- In your first month you’ll learn about our developers monetization challenges and opportunities. You’ll deep dive into our products and GTM for Helium.
- Develop outreach strategies for new lead generation using linkedin and more
- Generate high value, well qualified sales leads from marketing/inbound leads
- Collaborate and support the sales team in marketing activities and lead generation activities
- Attend product trainings and develop an understanding of our product
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years pre-sales or sales experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated and self starter, that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google docs, and Linkedin
- BA/BS or equivalent
The following experience would be a plus:
- Mobile, Adtech, and/or Sa-as companies
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.