Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial-minded & data-obsessed Head of Operations to build, lead, and manage our Supply Yield team.
Working with Account Management, Sales, and BI, your team will own the setup, performance, and growth of Chartboost's publisher partners. You'll use your deep knowledge of the space to develop operational process, health KPIs, and revenue growth strategy for all of Chartboost's supply partners.
This role is based in Chartboost's Amsterdam office and reports to the VP of Operations in San Francisco.
Impact you will make:
- Hire, train, and lead an elite, performance-driven Supply Operations team
- Own performance, revenue, and pricing across Chartboost's Supply
- Propose, vet, and manage attainment of deals
- Partner with Product & Business teams to develop & execute the strategic supply vision
- Partner with Ops leads to develop, monitor, and communicate network health
- Work closely with top customers
- Create & demonstrate a quality & customer-first performance ethos
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience in a digital advertising environment at an ad network, DSP, SSP, mobile/online gaming company or advertising agency
- 4+ years experience leading an operations team
- Data driven & technical with the ability to communicate effectively with product & engineering teams
- Experience in developing monetization strategies, inventory optimization, and campaign management
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, experience with financial analysis, forecasting and modeling
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence & drive action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
The following experience would be a plus:
- Yield optimization experience at a mobile exchange, SSP, or mediation platform
- Working in programmatic/RTB environments
- Fluent in SQL and/or pandas
- The opportunity to help build a company with the original team
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.