Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re seeking a talented, quality-oriented Senior Full Stack Engineer to build, improve, and maintain our internal-facing interactive tools and services like dashboards, administrative tools, and the vital APIs and microservices that drive them. These products are highly critical for internal Chartboost stakeholders to manage live configurations and interactions with partners. This is a new team and the person(s) hired for this role will have the ability to help shape what this team works on and how it interacts with different internal stakeholders.
Impact you will make:
- Rapidly prototype and deploy new services required to support new business and growth
- Design and develop tools and systems to improve the efficacy and efficiency of the different supply engineering, business, and operations teams
- Participate in technical discussions; come up with innovative ways to improve our suite of products and processes and work closely with our product and operations teams
- Collaborate with other teams, both technical and and nontechnical to find solutions to business problems
- Troubleshoot issues with applications, services, and infrastructure
- Mentor other engineers and exemplify best development practices
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 4+ years of professional experience as a full stack engineer or similar role
- Proficient in Python, React, vanilla JS, CSS, and HTML
- You appreciate clean code and have experience writing unit tests to ensure the utmost code quality
- You have experience working with Agile development
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Bigtable, etc)
The following experience would be a plus:
- OpenRTB / programmatic advertising
- PHP or NodeJS
- Built and maintained Jenkins jobs, CI/CD pipeline, and data pipelines
- Managed Cloud infrastructure (GCP or AWS)
- Worked with SQL databases and can write some basic SQL queries
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.