Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re seeking a talented, quality oriented Senior Full Stack Engineer to build, improve, and maintain our customer-facing interactive products like dashboards, administrative tools, and the vital APIs and microservices that drive them. These products have a tremendous reach and impact within Chartboost, our partners, and game players around the world.
Impact you will make:
- Develop high-quality full-stack components in a microservices environment
- Assist junior engineers in the development of various APIs and web applications
- Participate in requirements gathering and grooming sessions
- Conduct code reviews and define development processes in new and existing projects
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in Python, React, vanilla JS, CSS, and HTML.
- Intimate knowledge of Restful APIs, testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building scalable robust microservices
- Experience with Jenkins, Travis, Spinnaker or other CI/CD tools.
- Passionate about delivering quality software
- Passionate about building modern web applications
Bonus to have:
- Experience with Golang is a plus
- Experience with PHP or NodeJS is a plus
- Experience building and maintaining jenkins jobs, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with domain driven design
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.