Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring an account manager for the China demand side.
Chartboost enjoyed a great reputation in the past and is also in fast growth in the mobile advertising industry now. The China office plays a great role in Chartboost vision and the account manager is a critical part of it. As an account manager, you will be managing a book of business and help grow efficiently.
You will be the lead point of contact of the clients and serving as the liaison between the company and the clients. You will be cooperating closely with the leadership and the team members to ensure the goal achievement and the effective upselling of the company products and service. Chartboost provides all the necessary resources you need and an energetic environment you will benefit from. The role needs you to be passionate, active and can grow fast along with Chartboost.
Impact you will make:
- Manage multiple large accounts, be accountable for client satisfaction, and leverage our products to drive ROI for our initiative
- Assist clients with campaign creation and management
- Analyze data and campaign settings to troubleshoot problems for clients
- Manage the clients' expectations at all levels, attend and direct client meetings, and demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Lead training to enable clients to effectively use our products
- Liaise with our internal technical teams in regarding any highly technical queries, and provide customer support
- Learn all aspects of the Chartboost business to facilitate scalable, continued growth
Who you are:
- Based in Beijing
- At least 2+ years of experience in Account Management or a similar customer-facing role, preferably in advertising or the mobile gaming space
- You are a team player with a proactive attitude and you have an embedded drive for results
- You are fluent in both Mandarin and English
- You have the ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Along with being organized and methodical, you also have phenomenal communication skills
- Annual health check-up reimbursement
- Quarterly team building activities
- Annual offsite - a chance to spend some quality time with your team outside the office!
- Company sponsored lunch
- Commuter program
- Holiday celebrations for Spring Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, and Mid-Autumn Festival
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.