Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring our first US-based Recruiter as we continue scaling across multiple departments! We’re looking for someone passionate in finding awesome talent, focusing on sourcing, and providing leads. Partnering with the division managers, you will work side by side, shepherding and managing the entire recruiting life cycle for their roles. You’ll report to the Head of Global Talent, and work with our Recruiting Coordinator to provide a phenomenal candidate experience.
While the primary focus of this role is sourcing and building a deep candidate pipeline, you know how to build great relationships, expertly source candidates, and facilitate the interview process all while providing a stellar candidate experience. You’re passionate about recruiting talent and being an integral part of building amazing teams.
You have experience in the tech industry, and you are accustomed to a frequently changing environment. You can adapt, pivot, and refocus quickly. You thrive in an environment of respect, learning, humility, accountability, and getting things done. If this sounds like you and you’re excited to be the first in-house US recruiter, we’d love to meet you!
Impact you will make:
- Use your stellar sourcing skills to identify, assess, and build pipeline of excellent candidates
- Partner with hiring managers on the full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering, Business, and Product organizations, ensuring a seamless, consistent hiring process and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with company efforts to create a strong employer-of-choice brand
- Identify inefficiencies and innovate/improve your process and pipeline
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of experience in sourcing and recruiting, with a technical recruiting background preferred
- Solid experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.)
- Highly ambitious and have a stellar work ethic
- Meticulous organizational skills - you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system; Greenhouse experience is a plus
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize your work efficiently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.