Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost publisher dashboard enables thousands of publishers to run and manage their ad monetization business. The Dashboard team manages all the core experiences including login, settings, account and user management, along with all other aspects of monetization workflows such as bidding and waterfall configurations. The core experiences directly impact how publishers manage and monetize their inventory through Chartboost mediation platform and exchange.
As the Product Manager for this team, you will drive projects from idea to launch and iterate to achieve product-market fit. You will own and drive business metrics with a customer first lens and proactively identify and prioritize the problems that provide the best value exchange to the customers. You will also work with engineers, designers, PMs and other customer facing teams within the organization to ensure that our platform provides a best in class experience for the publishers. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to own a critical platform and impact tens of thousands of customers in a meaningful way, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
Impact you will make :
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for the self-serve Chartboost dashboard
- Deep dive and gain insights on what tools will provide highest values to Chartboost customers
- Collaborate with product designers, engineering, and business stakeholders to constantly improve the efficiency of the Chartboost dashboard
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new and innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management organization at Chartboost
Who you are:
- 5+ years of strong product management experience ideally with 3+ years in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX design and passionate about converting customer insights into high-impact product features
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Proactive communicator. Know how to challenge and debate appropriately, while maintaining a low-ego and team-first mentality.
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with advertising technology and digital marketing
- Experience with Go-to-market capabilities and channels for reaching out to the customers
- Deep understanding of customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.