Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Behind the scenes is a very complex and robust system with a lot of moving parts. This role needs to understand all pieces of the Chartboost platform and diagnose even the smallest issue. Time will be split between writing code to develop tools and working with developers and internal customers. Chartboost has many clients with all levels of proficiency and we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to all clients. The goal of this role is to continue providing and improving our world class support to game developers.
Impact You'll Make:
- Manage technical integrations with programmatic partners, including troubleshooting integration escalations, reporting discrepancies, and monitoring
- Lead partner technical integrations from start to finish, including technical evaluations of potential new partners, onboarding & setup, testing, monitoring, and handoff
- Understand and evaluate partner needs and work closely with Product and Engineering teams to implement feature changes & bug fixes
- Build & own custom internal tools and write ad-hoc scripts to increase operational efficiency of the Integrations team
- Write basic to moderately complex SQL queries to gather data for analysis and investigation
- Become a subject matter expert on Chartboost partner integrations for both internal and external stakeholders, communicating efficiently and effectively within both engineering and business contexts
- Gain a strong understanding of Chartboost’s platform, mobile ad tech, programmatic buying, and the unique challenges and opportunities each present
- Contribute to technical documentation for partners and internal users
- Establish and communicate best practices to mitigate future project issues
Who you are:
- 5+ years solutions and/or sales engineering experience, preferably within the programmatic digital advertising space
- Excellent technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience troubleshooting basic web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSON, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Experience reading, writing, and debugging code in Python
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL/MySQL
- Understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems and commands
- Experience working with AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage Platform
- Familiarity with programmatic ad tech specifications (OpenRTB, VAST, MRAID, etc.)
- Experience leading teams or experience in a management role
- Strong organization skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You love learning, love helping others, and understand the value of sharing knowledge and documentation
- You are a self-starter, willing to drive initiatives and command results
- BS in Computer Science or a related technology field
- You have experience leading integrations with DSPs, SSPs, and MMPs, e.g. AppsFlyer, Adjust, Liftoff, OpenX, TheTradeDesk, Fyber, Google Authorized Buyers, etc..
- You've won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.