Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
As the Product Manager for SDK team, you will drive projects from idea to launch and iterate to achieve product-market fit. You have a strong passion for developers and experience in designing platform strategies. You have a background in software development and product management, specific to software platforms and ecosystems. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products, and applications that developers and customers love. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to own a critical platform and impact tens of thousands of customers in a meaningful way, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
Impact you will make :
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for Chartboost mobile SDK including mobile ads template
- Collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders to keep our SDK and ads product at the cutting edge of the mobile advertising industry
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new and innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management organization at Chartboost
Who you are:
- 5+ years of strong product management experience ideally with 3+ years launching mobile advertising and SDK products
- Deep knowledge of mobile app development and passionate about converting customer insights into high-impact product features
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Proactive communicator. Know how to challenge and debate appropriately, while maintaining a low-ego and team-first mentality.
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with advertising technology and digital marketing
- Experience with Go-to-market capabilities and channels for reaching out to the customers
- Deep understanding of customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.