Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) work closely with Product Managers and sales and have the opportunity to help influence the product roadmap to better address customer needs. In this role, you will tell stories, influence through data and insights, and work closely with PMs to help them bring products to market.
As the Product Marketing Manager on the Chartboost Demand team, you will be a strategic partner to Product Managers and Sales leads who will bring a compelling user-centric point of view to help shape the marketing strategy of this rapidly growing product. In this role, you will own positioning, naming, competitive analysis, and go-to-market strategy for our new and existing products and manage, grow, and evolve the Chartboost DSP. You will bring the customer perspective to every facet of the product and influence the product roadmap, and bring new product features to market. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including PM, Design, Engineering, Data, Lifecycle Marketing, User Acquisition, PR and Social to bring your concepts to life.
Impact you will make :
- Work closely with PM to guide product roadmap, develop product positioning and establish product market fit
- Own go-to-market strategy & execution and collaborate with cross functional teams to meet deadlines while also producing high quality customer experiences
- Collaborate with Design to improve marketing optics in outbound (email, social) and inbound (website) channels
- Partner with revenue teams to identify synergistic opportunities and optimize customer experience
- Ideate with Head of Product on content/channel marketing and refine customer segmentation to drive awareness, engagement and retention
- Thrive to improve customer adoption and retention with actionable insights formed through testing, customer feedback, data and surveys
Who you are:
- 6+ years of product marketing, marketing or growth experience across acquisition, retention, and monetization; experience working on UA products is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with experience influencing and working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, Data Science, Content Design, Lifecycle Marketing, Paid Media, and Web Marketing
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to inform growth strategy, prioritization, and roadmap development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to develop customer facing messaging and positioning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.