Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
As the Product Lead for the data team, you will drive projects from idea to launch and iterate to achieve product-market fit. You will work closely with a cross-functional team spanning from peer product managers, legal, data engineers to ops and sales. You will be responsible for developing and driving the product strategy for Chartboost’s data platform. Using data-driven insights, the individual will be responsible for standardizing data ingestion, usage and retention policy while delivering the evolution of Chartboost DSP data management tools and the overall data flow infrastructure. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to solve complex challenges at scale and impact the ad-tech ecosystem in a meaningful way, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
Impact you will make :
- Enable data to play an instrumental role in ad campaign planning, execution, optimization and analytics.
- Utilize your expertise in data and measurement to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best-in-class integrated solutions for our rapidly expanding business
- Analyze metrics, propose improvement actions, design, and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Work with the customers and business partners to understand business direction, customer needs, product structure, and requirements
- Define, prioritize and deliver product roadmap and product features based on business requirements
- Perform competitive analysis and use insights gained to drive prioritization decisions
- Take ownership of the data visualization layer at Chartboost to ensure core metrics are easily accessible, accurate, well-defined and easily understood
- Partner with the Sales, Business Intelligence and Account Strategy teams for the development of internal analytics tools and products.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of strong product management experience ideally with 3+ years in digital advertising
- Experience working with a data science team, data engineers, product managers, legal and business groups
- Expert in defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Strong experience delivering on complex data requests from a variety of business units (experience in a consumer technology company is preferable)
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs managing cross-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical teams
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary)
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.