Who we are:
Chartboost is a leading mobile in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a mobile audience of over 900 million monthly unique users globally, and the Chartboost SDK is one of the most integrated, independent mobile SDKs available. Through the Chartboost full-stack programmatic ad platform and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
About the role:
Chartboost is seeking an experienced and ambitious Head of Talent to help accelerate our global growth. We’re growing fast, and while many of our open roles are centered around engineering, we’re looking for a resourceful recruiter who is as comfortable recruiting technical talent as they are supporting our teams across product and business. We’re hiring for roles at our San Francisco HQ, as well as our offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, and Barcelona. As Head of Talent, you will have the opportunity to leverage your recruiting knowledge and help us scale and transform our growing company. This role will involve partnering with hiring managers and executives to better understand their needs, sourcing top candidates, and creating a world-class candidate experience as well as negotiating and closing offers. The ideal person is passionate about mobile technology and is excited about making a positive impact on both the company and the lives of those they help bring on board.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the execution of all recruiting activities, while continuously designing and implementing new ways to improve existing processes and systems
- Build, lead, and mentor a small recruiting team
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify areas of need and help create strategic staffing plans to meet these requirements
- Create talent identification strategies and sourcing campaigns, and drive them forward
- Work with candidates to drive an effective and professional interview process, including owning our ATS, candidate screening and sourcing, courtship, reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates
- Engage with executive leadership, organizational leaders, and the recruiting team to develop new recruitment strategies
- Become a trusted internal advisor and provide feedback on what is and is not working
- Attract potential hires and talents in the market – facilitate engaging communication and get candidates excited about our product, values, and mission
- Manage relationships and contracts with external vendors involving recruiting tools and hiring agencies
- Focus on a smooth hiring process by collaborating closely with Human Resources, IT, and Finance teams to understand immigration policies, onboarding, and budgeting
- Communicate market data and candidate feedback to hiring managers to improve and tailor interview processes
- Create and post job descriptions: manage our careers and LinkedIn page, and focus on driving our brand across relevant talent communities through partnering with Marketing
- Above all else, create an incredible candidate experience for every prospect you interact with and act as a positive ambassador to the brand
Who you are:
- 5+ years of tech in-house recruiting experience is required, preferably leading and owning the function in a high-growth organization with management experience
- You must have excellent cross functional and people management skills. You’re confident in building strong relationships with candidates, stakeholders, and leaders throughout the organization
- A strong sense of urgency in communicating with candidates and evangelizing timeliness with hiring teams
- You have experience working with and hiring for international offices
- You are well-versed in sourcing techniques and able to generate a pipeline for several different roles in a variety of creative ways
- A strong team player who emphasizes team success over individual success
- Passionate about mobile technology and knowledgeable about web technologies, programming languages, information systems, distributed computing, and emerging technologies
- You are articulate, well-spoken, and able to represent us to a wide range of candidates
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with a passion for startups
- Impeccable writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with ATS systems, preferably Greenhouse
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Californian Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.