Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
About the role:
We’re seeking a results-driven, analytical & entrepreneurial-minded Demand Ops Lead to help manage all facets of Chartboost demand, margin optimization, and network health.
Working with Account Management, Sales, and BI, the primary functions of this role are to manage the setup, QA, and performance of Chartboost demand to achieve success and growth for our advertisers. Monitoring and improving network health, optimizing advertiser/supply pairing, and strategic data analysis will be the main part of your day to day.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the mobile industry and has experience working at or directly with mobile advertising/monetization. You should be able to communicate clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders while successfully overseeing multiple live projects. A strong data & analytical mindset and the ability to make informed data driven decisions are a must.
You should have a strong knowledge of the mobile ad-tech ecosystem and familiarity with key concepts like ROAS, CPI, IPM, CTR, etc. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite required.
This is an individual contributor role based in Chartboost's China office. The right candidate will build a team to meet the growing regional demands.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted main point of contact for advanced troubleshooting and debugging efforts across programmatic campaigns
- Proactively communicate goal achievement & opportunities
- Daily data analysis to identify new growth areas and reduce waste
- Troubleshoot performance and manage targeting, constraints, ROAS, and margin
- Participate and/or lead diverse network health and demand and supply matching initiatives
- Act as liaison with engineering & product teams
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English
- You are based in Beijing
- 5+ years of experience in Ad Operations, Data Analysis, Monetization/UA, Account Management, Technical Support or relevant field at a mobile/online gaming company, advertising agency, ad network, DSP or SSP
- Results oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive goals
- Comfortable communicating with both business and engineering teams
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take initiative and drive results
- Extremely data and process-oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Demonstrated analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and threats
- Advanced use of Excel/Google Sheets and proficient data analysis
- You have experience working in programmatic/RTB environments
- Experienced SQL skills
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.