Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring a full stack engineer to help develop and iterate on the dashboard for our industry-leading Header Bidder product. The position will require developing, testing, and designing new features for our dashboard built with React and Redux, as well as designing and implementing APIs to interact with our backend database and analytics systems.
Who you are:
- You stay on top of trends, explore emerging technologies, and treat every project as an opportunity to learn new things
- You’re excited to dive into new technology stacks
- You’re a problem solver who loves to wear multiple hats
- Team player
- You enjoy working in a team setting and value strong communication
- You know how to give constructive feedback, and seek it as well
- You can collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and other engineers
- You have at least 2+ years of professional working experience in:
- REST, CRUD, HTTP layer, development, and troubleshooting
- Designing intuitive User Interfaces
- Unit testing concepts and execution
- Experience working in cloud environments, ideally with AWS or Google Cloud
- Backend development with languages such as Python, Go, Ruby
- Database concepts, deployment tools, and strategies
- Experience building microservices
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be a part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.