About Charles River Associates
For over 50 years, Charles River Associates has been a premier consulting firm that offers employees a place to collaborate with and learn from a diverse group of consultants, industry experts, and academics. At CRA you will join leading minds who use economic, financial, technical, and business analysis to solve complex problems for an impressive roster of clients, including 99% of the top 100 law firms, 89% of the Fortune 100 companies, and government agencies around the globe. CRA offers a collaborative environment, with teams who strive for client excellence by bringing curiosity, resourcefulness, and initiative to their work. Through a collegial atmosphere, formal and informal training opportunities, and a broad array of professional development resources, your experience at CRA will open doors for you as you accelerate your career.
The Information Technology (ITS) department at Charles River Associates is currently a team of 30 professionals dedicated to enhancing, maintaining, and developing the firm's technology infrastructure and security. The team is comprised of four functions:
- Service Delivery & Telecom
- Enterprise Application Solutions
- Infrastructure, Networking and Cloud Solutions
- Information Security
Information Technology staff are based in the Boston, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, Oakland, and Washington, DC offices.
- Maintaining and supporting cloud-based infrastructure
- Providing project engineering
- Providing technical and incident support
- Rapidly acquiring new skills as technologies and solutions develop
- 3 years of significant experience working within public cloud environments – AWS or GCP experience essential
- Solid working knowledge of cloud networking, storage, IAAS, SAAS & PAAS
- Experience implementing and supporting robust cloud infrastructure solutions
- Experience working in a geographically disperse cross-functional team.
- Understanding of cloud security standards and implementing solutions that meet the security requirements
- Knowledge of PowerShell, CLI and scripting is required
- Proficient with core technologies: Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Ability to document technical artifacts related to design and architecture.
- Exposure to Infrastructure as code – CloudFormation
- Exposure to containerization – Fargate / Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with technologies that include:
- BigQuery, Databricks
- VPC’s – Firewall’s, security groups etc.
- Cloud Storage – Lifecycle’s
- Redshift, RDS, EMR
- AWS Storage Gateway, AWS Organizations, AWS Control Tower
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter and resume.
Work Location, Flexibility, and COVID Safety
At CRA, we believe in creating a work environment that enables our colleagues to benefit from being together in the office to best deliver on our promise of career growth and mentorship, whilst also taking advantage of the flexibility and inclusivity that working from home provides. We continue to monitor local government and regulatory guidance and adapt our safety guidelines accordingly. For those who begin the interview process with CRA, your recruiting point of contact will be available to answer any questions about work location and COVID safety.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
CRA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AAE): Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.