Who is Charles River Associates?
Charles River Associates is a top global consulting firm specialising in economic, financial, and management consulting services. CRA advises clients on economic and financial matters pertaining to litigation and regulatory proceedings, and guides corporations through critical business strategy and performance-related issues. Since 1965, clients have engaged CRA for its unique combination of functional expertise and industry knowledge, and for its objective solutions to complex problems.
Human Capital and Talent Acquisition
The Human Capital department is a team of about 20 professionals committed to attracting, developing, and retaining excellent colleagues across the firm. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset: inspiring excellence and bringing expertise and innovation to your role every day. The Global Talent Acquisition team is central to CRA’s success by identifying great talent to join our firm. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting implementation of global Talent Acquisition solutions, taking ownership for full-life cycle recruitment, and coordinating day-to-day operational processes. You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition team to drive the momentum of CRA through the acquisition of top talent.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Role & Expectations:
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates utilizing a variety of recruiting strategies and provides value in all areas of the search process, including: sourcing experienced and senior hires, candidate research and outreach to passive candidates.
- Understand and market CRA’s unique value proposition as an employer, suggest and execute cultivation and brand-building events
- Support reporting and operations. Create reports and analyse data to evaluate recruiting efforts, providing data-driven insights on our investments. Proactively research, identify, and communicate market trends.
- Managing multiple hiring efforts simultaneously and providing prompt follow-up to candidates
- Building and maintaining pipeline of candidates
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and operational efficiency
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- This role will support recruiting initiatives in our European offices (United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, and Switzerland)
This job might be for you if …
- You are attentive to detail. You know that it’s important to sweat the small stuff because each hiring manager and candidate interaction has high visibility and impact. You are responsive, meet deadlines, communicate clearly, and deliver accurate, high-quality work
- You are a curious, resourceful, and collaborative problem-solver. You take initiative and run with your ideas, while at the same time drawing in the right resources and expertise from across the Human Capital team and beyond.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches and spring into action when needed.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy taking on difficult challenges, finding creative solutions and don’t get easily flustered. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new initiatives and challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership of your projects and assignments and truly want to make a difference.
- You like helping people. You are patient, proactive, and cool under pressure. Whether it’s assisting candidates and colleagues or working collaboratively on the team, you exude warmth.
- You communicate clearly. You write succinctly, using correct grammar, and are comfortable meeting and speaking with candidates and hiring managers.
- You love technology. You enjoy learning new systems, streamlining processes, and learning new shortcuts to your everyday tasks. You enjoy sharing your findings with those around you, too!
- You use your best judgment. You know how important confidentiality is and are comfortable in keeping discretion around sensitive information.
The benefits of being part of CRA and Human Capital:
- An inspiring, motivated and action driven team of global Human Capital colleagues
- Access to senior leadership with an open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Tuition reimbursement program to cover training and skill development outside of CRA
- Wellness program to promote health and well-being (e.g. nutrition counselling, financial wellbeing seminars, team fitness competitions)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Pension contributions
Here is what you need in order to succeed!
- 4-6 years' work experience recruiting in a complex, fast paced and high-volume business across multiple time zones
- Bachelors degree level qualification
- Experience sourcing and recruiting diverse talent
- Experience in end-to-end recruiting processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, creating pivot tables) preferred but not essential; Intermediate skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with a recruiting applicant tracking system preferred
- Experience with tools for sourcing and managing senior and mid level talent
- Flexibility for evening events, occasional weekend work, and periodic overnight travel
How to Apply
To be considered for all interview opportunities, candidates must submit a CV and cover letter to this posting.
Work Location, Flexibility, and COVID Safety
We believe that an in-person environment provides the best opportunity for CRA to deliver on its promise of career growth and development for all colleagues. As we transition back to our offices, we will continue to monitor local government and regulatory guidance and adapt our safety guidelines, including proof-of-vaccination requirements, accordingly. We provide our colleagues with the day-to-day flexibility to periodically work from home. For those who begin the interview process with CRA, your recruiting point of contact will be available to answer any questions about work location and COVID safety you may have.
The statements included in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required