WHO WE ARE
The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (Schusterman) is a global organization that seeks to improve lives, strengthen communities and advance equity. Our philanthropic vision is grounded in a commitment to pursue justice, repair the world and treat all people with dignity and civility. We invest in efforts to improve public education in the United States, strengthen the Jewish people and Israel, and address the needs of marginalized individuals and communities. www.schusterman.org
The Human Resource Coordinator is a member of the Human Resources team, based in Schusterman’s Tulsa, OK, office. The Human Resource Coordinator reports to the Supervisor, Human Resources and will provide support to the Human Resources team in recruiting efforts, additional benefits administration, event planning and other administrative functions.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling interviews for job applicants through the Greenhouse recruiting platform.
- Assist in planning company events, including annual United Way campaign, company picnic, company holiday dinners and parties, and other events for the Tulsa office.
- Prepare check requests for approval on all Human Resources’ vendors. Track payments in Excel, maintain records, and prepare Benefit Tracking Report.
- Process reimbursements of Additional Benefits (non health-related) offered to employees, including reviewing requests for proper documentation, obtaining approval, recording in Excel, and maintaining records.
- Manage company service award program.
- Post policies and benefits on internal company website.
- Maintain employee drivers schedule and run annual Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR).
- Track receipt of, file and/or scan performance reviews, compensation information, benefit forms, and other documents stored in Human Resources’ files.
- Maintain Employee Personnel files.
- Prepare mail merges for creating annual compensation letters and other large mail outs.
- Provide Administrative Support to the Vice President of Human Resources, as requested.
- Provide backup for opening, sorting and distributing company mail.
- Provide backup for reporting Tulsa building maintenance requests.
- Assist with special projects, as requested.
The following qualifications are representative of the high level of demonstrated skills, maturity, judgment and ability to work with a wide range of constituencies required of Schusterman employees:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant administrative experience in a support role required - Human Resources experience preferred.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive, confidential information and to maintain complete confidentiality required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills necessary to develop cooperative and effective working relationships with co-workers, colleagues, and candidates, required.
- Experience with Greenhouse Recruiting, Ultimate Software, and Quip applications preferred.
- Proven skill, comfort in prioritizing, multi-tasking and efficiently delivering high-quality work product in a fast-paced environment required.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a strong attention to detail required.
- A high degree of flexibility in order to achieve organizational objectives required.
- An ability to understand and interpret pertinent policies and procedures clearly and accurately, especially those requiring Schusterman employees to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with regard to business and personal matters of Schusterman, its trustees and its officers required.
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact in difficult or confidential situations and an ability to project a positive, professional image to employees and the public required.
- An ability to work independently and handle a strong workload with a high level of accuracy required.
- PC skills (with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as intermediate level of Microsoft knowledge of: a) mail merges and building forms in Word; b) vlookups and more complex calculations in Excel and c) basic web skills and comfort required.
Competitive salary based on experience and on Schusterman’s commitment to internal equity. A strong benefits package is also included. Schusterman does not cover relocation expenses for this position.
The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Schusterman promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identify, gender expression, religious creed, disability, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.