HOW TO APPLY:

Schusterman is partnering with the Chaloner agency to fill this open Communications position. Interested candidates should please visit the Chaloner Job Listing to view the Job Description and submit an Application. Please do not complete the internal Application provided below.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Applicant Demographic Information

The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies values diversity in its employment practices, in the organizations it supports, and in all of its other endeavors.

We believe that an understanding of and an appreciation for differences—age, color, disability, sex, race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression—lead to healthy and inclusive communities. We believe that by respecting all people and hearing all voices—by celebrating our shared humanity—we make better decisions for ourselves and for the communities we serve.

Any information you choose to share with this question will be used for internal reporting purposes only and will not be considered by Schusterman for employment purposes – all information will be treated as personal and confidential.

I identify my race/ethnicity as: *

I identify my gender as: *

I identify as Transgender: *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

Disability: *

Veterans: *

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.