Founded by Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg in 2015, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) is a new kind of philanthropy that’s leveraging technology to help solve some of society’s toughest challenges – from eradicating disease, to improving education. Across our core initiatives of Science and Education, we’re pairing engineering with grantmaking, impact investing, policy work, and advocacy, to progress in our mission of building an inclusive, just and healthy future for everyone.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone.
- We aim to be daring, but humble: We look for bold ideas — regardless of structure and stage — and help them scale by pairing engineers with subject matter experts to build tools that accelerate the pace of social progress.
- We want to learn fast, but build for the long-term: We want to iterate fast and help bring new solutions to the table, but we also realize that important breakthroughs often take decades, or even centuries.
- Stay close to the real problems: We engage directly in the communities we serve because no one understands our society’s challenges like those who live them every day.
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
We are looking for a Hiring Experience Associate to add to our team of hybrid interview coordinators and program associates. Our team is responsible for supporting hiring efforts through a variety of key critical areas to include: interview coordination, program development, process improvements, events and recruitment brand. In this role you can look forward to participating in projects which enable our team to hire and attract the very best talent.
We operate in a central model, which means you’ll balance your time with interview scheduling tasks and support programmatic work which will allow our recruiting team to advance our hiring efforts.
While most organizations align support to a recruiter or department, your reach will span the entire organization; giving you a unique opportunity to grow your skills in coordination, operational excellence, and project management. We are committed to seamless and high quality interview scheduling support, while delivering white-glove service to every candidate and internal partner.
An ideal teammate is a friendly go-getter, a self-directed problem solver, a master at multi-tasking with precise follow-through, and a believer in delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the recruitment journey. Our work touches on the entire experience from candidate to new hire, and your contributions will make significant impact towards our efforts in candidate attraction. Join us!
- Provide a high quality interview scheduling experience for all candidates at every interaction
- Handle high volume and detailed scheduling requests with precision and care
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams
- Be accountable for successful completion of interview coordination and project manage the day of virtual interview seamlessly
- Identify process and tooling improvements to better serve the recruiting teams needs
- Build and run recruiting programs to continuously improve our ability to hire
- 3 plus years of recruiting-related experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- A knack for building and streamlining processes
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Experience using data to make decisions that have a positive impact on hiring
- A deep passion for candidate experience and in building recruitment programs which help us attract talent
- Experience working on projects with cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver the best service to diverse groups of people and teams across the company
- Tech savvy and a comfort communicating virtually and learning new office tools
- Experience using Greenhouse, Front, Zoom, SmartSheets and G Suite