Title: Client Partner
Reports to: Head of Sales
ChaiOne is a global leader developing innovative custom software for energy & industrial enterprises. Bootstrapped the day Steve Jobs announced the Apple App Store 14 years ago, ChaiOne embodies that entrepreneurial, creative spirit in client interactions every day. We are pioneers in industrial digitalization, our design thinking led software solutions reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience.
ChaiOne is a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we think you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting-edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
The Client Partner is a sales hunter, responsible for securing new business and enhancing revenue growth for ChaiOne. He/She will sell ChaiOne services to new clients through activities spanning the sales cycle: pipeline development, lead qualification, client meetings, proposal development, negotiations, and closing. The right candidate understands obstacles to successful digital transformation and is able to advise clients on how to mitigate risk via purpose built innovative solutions.
A proven track record of successful business development in digital technology consulting, custom software development or digital design and implementation will enable the right individual to thrive in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and convert potential clients into paying customers for digital services
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Establish and manage client relationships, and navigate through sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Understand the client's technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Annual sales quota responsibility is $4M+.
- Drive strategic initiatives with client teams towards measurable business goals
- Leverage existing partnership programs to generate opportunities (Microsoft and Apple)
- Align corporate solutions to meet customer's business needs and technical requirements
- Collaborate with practice leads to explore and penetrate identified opportunities
- 10+ years of client-facing sales experience in technical consulting or custom software development
- 7+ years of sales experience targeting Director and Vice President levels
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quotas and grow accounts
- Technical and business aptitude to guide discussions and decisions at both strategic and detailed levels
- Passion for innovative technology sales and exposure to Agile Development methodologies and User Centered Design (UCD) are preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel (>25%)
- Flexible Remote Work Hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- 20 Days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Unlimited Virtual Doctor, Mental Health, Neck/Back Care, Dermatology and Nutrition benefits
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.