Title: Lead Software Developer
Reports to: Software Architect
ChaiOne is a pioneer in industrial digitalization. Reimagining plant, field, supply chain processes with design thinking led solutions that reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience. The complete strategy-to-solution expertise sets ChaiOne apart to help industrial customers achieve exponential outcomes across their logistics, supply chain, field, and plant operations. We make complex simple. We are artsy, entrepreneurial, innovators that have fun while working hard.
ChaiOne is a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we think you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
ChaiOne development leads will lead a technical team to realize the concepts from our renowned UX research and design teams in order to build software that people actually want to use while helping them do their jobs better, faster, and safer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently develop production-ready application features that are testable, readable, and well documented
- Lead high performance, cross functional agile teams throughout the SDLC to deliver critical business applications
- Coach other developers and team members on best practices across a broad spectrum of technologies
- Formulate and communicate the value proposition of solving complex business problems to clients with proposed technical solutions
- Inform the evolution of ChaiOne architectural standards with changes in technology and market needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of development experience in .Net or .Net core Web API
- Experience in React.JS, Angular 2+ or similar
- SQL Server or other relational databases, such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
o Familiarly with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Cosmos DB is a plus
o Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure or AWS experience is preferred
- Microsoft certification is a big plus (especially AZ-204)
- Modern design patterns
o Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) best practices
o Unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- ChaiOne comparable tool stack is a plus
o BitBucket / JIRA or Azure DevOps (ADO/TFS/VSTS)
- Familiarity with mobile development is a plus
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures and design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting to business stakeholders and executives preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel and work at client sites as required
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.