The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure every cryptocurrency business and financial institution sees the value of implementing our solutions.
Mid-Market Account Executives have graduated from the training grounds, such as a a Sales Development Representative. You should know the fundamentals of outbounding, taking a prospect through the sales cycle, and bring them to a close. You’re confident in your ability to uncover pain points and demonstrate the value our solutions can bring. We measure success by your quota attainment, new logo acquisition, and ability to manage and convert deals in a high-volume environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert on our product suite and connecting prospects with the solutions that meet their needs in the Turkish market.
- You’re up to date on cryptocurrency regulation and what they mean for your prospects. You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Gong.io, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc., and have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales and bookings targets.
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous full-cycle B2B SaaS Sales position
- Fluent in Turkish alongside English.
- You love to work in a start-up environment and understand the need for velocity over process
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.