The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Our Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and are passionate about web3, cryptocurrency, and building trust in blockchain. . At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Mid-Market Managers have been in the trenches of high-volume sales environments and are masters at coaching, inspiring, and building teams as well as accurate and predictable forecasting. We measure success by tracking pipeline growth, capturing new logos, and developing a motivated and engaged team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The Mid-Market team is exceeding quota and managing deals from inception to close.
- You’re having regular and meaningful meetings with your team members to help them develop the skills needed to grow into an Account Executive role.
- You’ve created a strategy for market-mapping and strategic outreach through market research and data analysis that has uncovered more product demand and you’ve strategically hired additional reps to leverage that growth.
- The Mid-Market Team are seen as the lynchpin between Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives, flexing up and down as needed to support the overall success of the team.
- You’ve set clear metrics and expectations around productivity, conversation and quota attainment for your team to work toward and provide guidance and coaching according to those goals.
- The Sales Leadership team can rely on you to provide accurate revenue forecasts based on updated and accurate Salesforce data.
- The culture on your team is equal parts team collaboration and individual ambition, supporting both personal development and a “win as a team” mentality.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve led a team of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Sales Representatives, Mid-Market or a similar outbound sales team at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup before.
- You’re high energy, resilient, and love motivating teams.
- You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy building solutions and processes where there are none.
- You feel comfortable presenting regularly to executives on pipeline and revenue forecasts.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.