The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Talent team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing a transparent culture that helps our employees run fast with all the correct information they need. Our job is to ensure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework to grow quickly and thoughtfully.
We are looking to bring on board a Talent Operations Program Manager to support the end-to-end recruiting process utilizing our data, tools, and systems. This role would be an excellent fit for a person who gets excited about organization, building out processes, and the ability to drive change management.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You drive the TA strategy through continuous evaluation and research of mature and emerging TA systems and tools that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and incorporate new modern practices
- You serve as an expert with our main tech stack (Greenhouse, Gem, ModernLoop, Workday HRIS) and have developed relationships with the critical vendors to enhance our systems
- You liaise across various functions with internal and external stakeholders such as IT, Legal, Security, HR, Talent, & Finance to ensure the processes within the tools we’ve enabled are being utilized to their fullest potential
- You’ve adapted a natural excitement to run change management and project management. You are the person to ultimately lead initiatives to identify and create solutions to scale TA processes globally. This could include: driving proactive, efficient operations, developing tools, creating templates, and presenting process documentation
- You can take existing programs and make them even better, and you can create programs from ideation
A background like this helps…
- Prior experience in talent management and/or operations working on programs/projects like Employee Referrals, Quarterly Business Reviews, process audits, Interviewer/Hiring Manager Enablement, etc.
- Ability to work in a global, scaling environment
- Excellent communication skills, being an expert in presenting and delivering data & processes to various stakeholders
- Natural data-driven curiously - you’ll be an expert in driving data and analytics to deliver best practices and process improvements
- Knowledge in a recruitment process utilizing Greenhouse or any ATS, and tools such as Gem, ModernLoop, HireVue, Textio, Workday, & GSuite
- Experience in ensuring all logistics within the recruitment process is running smoothly
The base salary range for this role is $107K - $133K on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.