The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
We’re looking for an Office Coordinator to provide support and energy in our Washington, DC office as we continue to grow. Our Office Coordinator should be laser-focused on creating a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience for every person that walks through our doors. Specifically, the role looks like:
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You run the front desk & guest operations. Greet guests, clients and interviewees, making them feel at home and continually look for ways to improve our front-of-house procedures
- You obtain ownership of all behind-the-scenes office planning, such as supply/snack purchasing, lunches, event planning, decor updates… you know, the fun stuff
- You ensure cleanliness and professionalism of the entire office and manage repairs, maintenance schedules, and all vendors
- You are serving as a point of contact for visiting remote employees and event guests
- You receive and notify employees of incoming mail and packages, and assist with outgoing shipments
- You support internal team meetings with catering orders and room setups
- You manage company calendars, meeting room schedules and proactively identify and solve for potential scheduling conflicts
- Chainalysis employees look forward to coming to the office and you know all their names
- You have an encyclopedic knowledge of our vendors and partners
- Anyone has referred to you as “the lifeblood of this place”
A background like this helps…
- Someone with experience in a front desk or public-facing position preferred
- Resourceful and curious. You love to try new things to make life easier for yourself, our team, or our company
- Friendly and professional. You take pride in your ability to cultivate a fun and inviting office atmosphere, and a willingness to engage with guests to make them feel welcome
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. You know everything happening in the office, and you document things so well that you’ve at some point been given the nickname “The Archivist”
- Skilled with Google Docs and a familiarity or willingness to learn other project management, communication, and design systems
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a particular emphasis on succinctness and clarity, and an A+ command of finding that perfect gif for the moment
The base salary range for this role is $65,100 to $81,400 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.