The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting edge research, real customer success stories, and the infinite possibilities in between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Content Marketing Manager will help us increase and amplify our storytelling efforts. We regularly publish material of interest to our audience in the Public and Private sectors, drawing on our proprietary blockchain data and research, as well as commenting on regulatory developments, market trends, and other news stories relevant to the industry. With so much data to draw on and so many topics to cover, we need a new team member who can write, edit, and publish cryptocurrency stories that matter to Chainalysis prospects and customers Government, Finance, and the Cryptocurrency industry. We’ll measure success for this role based on their ability to expand and engage our audience in those verticals.
The Content Marketing Manager understands how to showcase Chainalysis’ products, proprietary research, and company to audiences across Public and Private Sectors. In addition to writing and editing, they’ll manage their own content projects from beginning to end, engaging with stakeholders across our organization including members of our sales, research, product, and professional services teams. Their projects will include data-driven research, thought leadership, case studies, and more.
In a year, you’ll know you’ve been successful if you’ve:
- Expanded the number of stories we publish per quarter
- Generated engagement and leads in our key customer verticals
- Published stories that get media attention and help drive the conversation in the cryptocurrency and cybersecurity industries
A background like this helps:
- Experience consistently publishing impactful written content on the internet
- Ability to work with data and incorporate it into stories
- Experience in the cryptocurrency and cybersecurity industries
- Experience in B2B marketing or journalism
- You’re a self-starter whose writing portfolio exemplifies a keen eye for detail, collaboration and ideally, a knack for emerging technologies
- You know how to build relationships across teams to quickly establish credibility and rapport with your key stakeholders
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
The base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $113,400 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.