The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Customer Support at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering our customers. Every day we help push forward our company’s goals of increasing product engagement and reducing customer churn. We strive to make our service a Sales differentiator by earning a reputation of unmatched excellence in the industry.
The Customer Support Specialist is someone who enjoys helping people solve tricky technical problems. You love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to use Chainalysis products that solve crucial challenges in their own jobs. You are a self-starter who loves keeping up on the latest industry and technology trends and sharing that knowledge with others. You value teamwork and collaboration. You treat mistakes as learning opportunities for yourself and others. You want to be a part of a team that our customers and coworkers depend on every single day.
Within a year you are successful if…
- You confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions across our product suite
- You know and proactively engage with the various customer profiles that make up our customer base
- You can seamlessly switch from reactive inbound support requests via email, chat, and phone channels to proactive outreach for new and existing customers
- You have helped our Engineering team squash bugs and add features based on customer feedback.
- You document new policies and work to ensure the internal knowledge base is up-to-date for your global team
A background like this helps:
- Technical support experience on a digital or software product
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, SaaS software solutions
- Experience working in Zendesk or an equivalent Customer Support platform is a plus
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira, GSuite, Slack, PagerDuty, StatusPage
- Experience working cross functionally with Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Sales, etc.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal English language skills
- Bonus if you have experience with incident management
- Proven ability to manage competing tasks, set priorities, and follow up on client requests in a fast-paced environment
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Prior working experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain space is a huge plus
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.