The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Business Systems Team at Chainalysis works collaboratively across Chainalysis to develop and drive strategy around our marketing, sales, and business systems as we scale our Go-to-market and customer-facing operations through hypergrowth.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator, looking to dive deeper into Salesforce CPQ. You’ve been exposed to CPQ and are looking to specialize by deepening your knowledge with training and hand-on experience. The ideal addition to our team knows what great looks like, but is also flexible, resourceful, and collaborative to figure out both the right long term strategy and next steps for the near term. You’ll partner closely with our pricing team and other partners across our Revenue, Finance and Enablement teams to define the right configuration and user experience across all of our products. Salesforce is the center of our tech stack and is the backbone that helps our organization run effectively. The knowledge and configuration you build will help us to implement pricing and packaging changes by keeping pace with the business.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- You’ve established yourself as the subject matter expert in our product configuration and have a good assessment of the best way to implement new products, features, pricing, and approvals.
- You’ve built a strong understanding of our B2B subscription model and the business processes surrounding amendments, renewals, and product and pricing configuration.
- You’ve created a clear process for stakeholders to request updates to CPQ, including creation of products, pricing or bundled changes, deprecation of products.
- You’re able to troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with respective teams to resolve operational issues and challenges.
- You’ve identified business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to Salesforce CPQ and designed solutions to address them.
- You’ve familiarized yourself with downstream dependencies such as, financial systems NetSuite.
- You’ve focused your professional development efforts on Salesforce CPQ and are prepared to take the certification exam.
A background like this helps:
- You have 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience with exposure to Salesforce CPQ, and eager to learn more. Proven ability to translate ambiguous business and product requests into requirements.
- Experience driving business engagement with Pricing, Revenue Operations, and Finance teams to translate business requirements into solutions that reinforce standard methodologies within Salesforce and CPQ.
- High-level understanding of Salesforce CPQ features/objects/definitions.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects through requirement gathering, solution design, implementation and hypercare.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.