The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training Specialists are the face of those educational efforts, leading training and certification programs for high profile participants both in-person and virtually to a global audience. This utility player wears multiple hats at Chainalysis - delivering hands-on product experience to the world’s leading investigative and compliance practitioners, driving launch and evolution of our training programs, and collaborating with SMEs across our product and customer facing teams. We measure success through the number of certified users, training quality, and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in the Chainalysis product suite, our industry and related technologies, and the regulatory and compliance landscape. These skills, along with exceptional cross-functional relationships, allow you to contribute to on-demand training resources and keep up with a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Customers and partners have received your engaging and industry-relevant training and certification courses, both in-person and via web-based training. Your training takes a “best practices” approach, tailoring demos, exercises and examples based on the audience. Customers trust you and seek you out for your investigative skills, which helps to expand their skills and potential for future training.
- You’ve become a “partial owner” of our training program, helping to innovate our current training and leading creation of new programs. This ranges from creating supporting content all the way through partnering with other teams to drive specialty-level certifications and product enhancements.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in intelligence analysis or financial compliance and specifically supported anti-money laundering (AML) or countering financing of terrorism (CFT) operations.
- You have experience working with cross-jurisdictional operations, with a particular focus on criminal and/or regulatory investigations, cases for designation, and experience with reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) / Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs).
- You’re an experienced software Trainer, delivering both exceptional virtual & up to 50% onsite training globally (when safe to travel)
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives and working with internal/customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- Juggling customer training programs and internal projects doesn’t bother you, since you are eager to keep Chainalysis and our customers on the cutting edge with evolving technical and instructional approaches.
- You have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends - and you at least think you know who Satoshi is
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products or have achieved ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certifications.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.