The Talent Acquisition function is responsible for scaling the most important ingredient to our success – people. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world. This year, Talent at Chainalysis will be scaling quickly to meet the needs and expectations of the business. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
We're looking for a Senior Sales and G&A Recruiting Leader who has experience managing strong managers, recruiters and sourcers. You’ll play a key role in further building out your direct team, and working alongside recruiting leadership to set strategic directions and create structure across our processes and our work. We measure success by performance against headcount targets, the quality of the teams built, in addition to the design and implementation of operational initiatives that drive scale.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve met headcount goals that enable Chainalysis to scale our Revenue and Business Organization across the Americas.
- Our hiring processes across our Revenue and Business teams are rigorous, repeatable, and scalable.
- You’ve hired and developed your team into a world-class non technical recruiting function where your managers and ICs are motivated, challenged, and fulfilled.
- You know our tech stack like the back of your hand and use it to optimize our hiring cycles.
- Our Executives and hiring managers trust your input and rely on your expertise to build their teams.
A background like this helps:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a similar high growth environment
- 4+ years of people management experience
- You have experience managing & hiring strong Sales recruiting leaders
- You’ve led Sales recruiting teams at high-growth companies previously
- You’ve implemented org-wide initiatives and programs that increased operational efficiency
- Experience and understanding of how to build a recruiting function to scale with hyper-growth
- Can take a blank canvas in an ambiguous environment and create something incredible
- Is excited to create a best in class talent team, while trying new and creative ways to attract talent
- A deep passion and understanding for diversity and inclusion
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.