The Technical Solutions Engineer, Commercial supports our customers through the initial phases of the customer lifecycle and is responsible for owing the technical integration of our platform.
As part of the Technical Solutions team, your focus will be on owning the technical onboarding and integrations process for our Commercial customers. Alongside the CSM, the Technical Solutions Engineer will interact directly with our customers providing technical solutions and integration support. By utilizing industry best-practices and our standardized implementation process, you will enable our customers to realize fast time-to-value from their investment in Chainalysis.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a pre or post-sales systems engineer, systems integrator, or technical support specialist to our Technical Solutions Engineering team.
What you’ll do within the role:
- Provide technical integration support of our SaaS product solutions to our Commercial customers, with a focus on demonstrating time-to-value (TTV)
- Support customer product integration questions providing on-going best practices to ensure value realization within the Chainalysis onboarding process and platform
- Communicate project timelines defining key project milestones with internal and external stakeholders to effectively track and successfully deliver technical implementations
- Ensure customers are able to utilize the the Chainalysis platform independently and efficiently as possible
- Validate customer product use-cases and technical feasibility for successful product launch
- Actively engage with Engineering, Customer Success, and Customer Support to troubleshoot, identify root cause, and provide a timely resolution to identified issues and blockers
- Document technical requirements, customer architecture, goals/metrics and use-cases to support ongoing account management
- Contribute to product fixes and automation enhancements of our current products by developing new tooling and providing feedback
- Support Sales and Solutions Architects by providing technical insight and product knowledge to new and existing customer base
- Efficiently deliver product training and workshops, both online and onsite
- Define and develop new best practices across technical solution team
A background like this helps:
- Past experience in a related role managing technical integrations of a SaaS platform
- You have technical domain knowledge of two of the following: SaaS, programming/scripting knowledge (Python, Bash), APIs and services integration experience
- You have managed customer integration projects with strong technical leadership skills and the ability to drive teams to consensus
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing competing priorities with ease
- You excel at learning new technologies quickly with a high level of intellectual curiosity around blockchain/cryptocurrency
- You are a self-starter with the ability to complete projects with minimal guidance
- You have exemplary verbal and written communication skills known for being a “team player”
Don’t feel you need to be an expert in all of the above listed technologies. If you feel you have experience with some of the above mentioned requirements and are eager to learn new technologies we would love to hear from you!
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.