The Solutions Architecture team is the backbone that helps the go-to-market (GTM) team run effectively. Our job is to manage the full funnel operations across the customer lifecycle and provide the organization documentation and expertise needed for the teams to function efficiently.
This Solutions Architecture leader is responsible for creating and implementing strategies that improve global operations across our revenue organization. We measure success by your accuracy, speed, and ability to build out processes and infrastructure to drive hiring, team enablement and support sales team activities.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Created and implemented solutions to drive and retain revenue by collaborating with teams such as sales, marketing, and customer success and training
- Surfaced insights, business analytics, and data across all GTM functions
- Identified bottlenecks and collaborated with leadership/enablement to proactively unblock growth
- Optimized our sales strategy, enablement, and execution as a whole
- Defined the analytics framework to measure individual and company performance and owned the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing the sales funnel from lead to customer
- Created models for lead, company, and deal scoring. Designed a strategy for enrichment, attribution modeling, and campaign measurement
- Managed the tech stack of the GTM organization. Owned the recommendation, selection, and deployment of new technologies and tools to scale the GTM organization
A background like this helps:
- Strong working knowledge of the tools we use (or similar) to run the business and the ability to quickly learn and optimize new technologies.
- You have very strong Salesforce reporting, dashboarding, and workflow skills.
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams with a growth mindset.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing and driving operations process efficiencies, effective policies and enabling better practice
- Flexible, well-organized and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup
- Superior analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Curiosity to learn and adapt to dynamic research, development, and industry knowledge
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.