Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We’re known for building trust in the cryptocurrency industry as the leading provider of software that enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering. Our work is only becoming more important as cryptocurrency enters the mainstream.
We are looking for a self-motivated strategic product leader to lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- You have hired and established a high performing team of Product Managers
- You would have done in-depth customer research and deeply understood our customers’ problems and have translated these pain-points into a comprehensive product strategy
- You would have taken initiatives amidst an often ambiguous environment to drive progress on a complex customer and organizational problems
- You would have worked with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- You have set clear OKRs for your teams, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs
- You understand the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs
- You have successfully presented long-term plans to senior leadership and got their buy-in to execute on a long-term plan
- You have created frameworks for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs
- You have established build-measure-learn loops, and experimentation in product
A background like this helps:
- Experience managing and growing teams of high performing Product Managers
- Own product strategy and vision for your area and align with executive leadership and stakeholders
- Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users
- Track record of managing multiple complex product development cycles and working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize projects (ideation to launch) while keeping a key focus on improving metrics
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession
- An ownership mindset - acts and makes decisions on behalf of the company, not just the team. Never heard of the words “not my job”
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Deep analytical expertise and experience in building data products or products with a data component
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data
- You have a technical background
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.