The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing a transparent culture that help our employees run fast with all the right information they need. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Internal Communications Specialist is an expert at translating the Chainalysis vision into compelling content that motivates our employees to deliver on our strategy and demonstrates our employee value proposition around the world. We measure success by the quality of our internal communications and the overall engagement of our employees.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve partnered with senior executives to help employees understand how their roles and efforts align with our company strategy
- Employees understand roles and responsibilities across the organization and collaborate efficiently
- We celebrate successes and recognize outstanding work
- Chainalysis has an employee-focused blog that includes content from and about our team members, offices, and employee initiatives across all of our locations.
- You’ve designed, drafted and produced a variety of communications and creative materials, including internal announcements and resources, executive talking points, newsletters and other related projects—all in a high-quality and timely manner.
- Developed key messages, including the organization's business objectives, values, mission and priorities, and ensure communications materials effectively capture them
- Worked collaboratively with business unit/functional area and other communications team in the completion of projects from initial concept to distribution
- Planned and executed events such as Town Hall meetings, Kickoffs and other internal communications events
- You’ve helped coordinate and manage company-wide changes and news and managed internal information and collaboration tools
A background like this helps:
- You’ve managed All Hands meetings, leadership Q&A sessions, and internal newsletters/bulletins
- You’ve seen what a great internal communication function looks like at a high-growth B2B tech company
- You’ve worked at a high-growth technology company
- You’ve worked with global teams before and have some familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent
- You understand the metrics that matter to employee engagement as well as how to collect them (e.g. ROI, conversion rates, click-throughs, impressions, employee satisfaction, etc.)
- You feel empowered by ambiguity and enjoy creating value from seemingly unsolvable problems and unassigned opportunities
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.