The Corporate Technology team at Chainalysis is responsible for the devices, infrastructure and services that employees rely on. This job involves managing hundreds of devices, Identity and Access Management and services such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian among others.
The IT Engineer will help the company by automating manual processes, building out tools and managing systems. You’ll be responsible for ensuring stability and availability of all IT services and processes within the company and your success will be measured by automations that help the IT Team scale with the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have improved the daily efficiency of the team by creating valuable process automations
- Owned and managed business critical cloud infrastructure and applications
- Solved many IT Challenges to unblock the productivity of our technology customers and partners
- Implemented security team recommendations and best practices
- Automated qualifying tasks and support requests
- Built out processes, policies and scripts to support Corporate Technology Customers
- Developed key working relationships to help achieve positive outcomes
- Documented processes and procedures for your team and customers
A background like this helps:
- Multiple years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing a variety of SaaS applications
- Experience working within a cloud environment
- Technically driven and prefer to automate processes
- Have writing custom scripts to automate the boring stuff
- Have managed fleets of devices in previous roles
- Keen to working with others in a collaborative fashion
- Collaborative experience working with a strong security team and can help implement security best practices
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.