The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. Relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re creating the building blocks for future blockchain technologies.
Front End Engineers are really good at understanding the perspective of our users and ensuring we deliver complex data analytics and information in an experience that is both seamless and delightful. We measure success by building components that are reusable and replaceable, reducing time to production, and building collaborative relationships across the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- We have built the next version of our user interface
- You are leading a cross-team frontend guild
- We have migrated our remaining AngularJS stack
- You have successfully improved our CI/CD pipeline
A background like this helps:
- A strong command of front-end skills like JS, TS, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS, Angular. You’ll get bonus points for React, Vue, AngularJS, Webpack, Gulp, etc.!
- Previous experience using linters, Restful APIs, Websockets, and JS promises/observables
- Exposure to or interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- 5 years of experience working with software development
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.