Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark, and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Marketing and Communications team at Chainalysis is responsible for shaping and managing the Chainalysis story. Not only do we think creatively about how our products can help our clients solve important challenges in the emerging cryptocurrency space, we also dig into our data to tell stories about market trends and unique insights.
Events, including industry conferences, small hosted meetings, and larger hosted conferences, are critical touchpoints for our teams to share these insights and interact with prospects, customers, and partners.
As an Event Specialist, you will manage events primarily for our federal government audiences,, from start to finish. Reporting into our Experiential Marketing Manager and working with a talented team of marketers based in New York, you will build and execute strategic event plans to engage the public sector market.
If you’re energetic, eager to learn, and interested in building trust in blockchains, this role is for you.
This role is based in Washington DC and requires candidate to live a commutable distance to downtown DC.
- Manage onsite experience at events from large scale trade shows and conferences to trainings, happy hours and VIP dinners
- Help to manage end-to-end event logistics
- Manage event budgets, KPIs, OKRs, and track against Sales and Marketing ROI
- Prepare and negotiate various event sponsorships and contracts
- Work across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure events help meet revenue goals
- Minimum of two years of experience working in events, preferably in government
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willing to travel across the US and some international travel up to 50%
- Exceptional organization and ability to juggle many projects at one time
- Experience with cryptocurrency or blockchain technology is a plus
- BA/BS preferred
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.