Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, London, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark, and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Training Team at Chainalysis is responsible for providing expert-level education across our investigative, regulatory and compliance solutions. We design & deliver live training and drive a learning technology culture by creating cutting edge continuous training resources for customers and internal teams.
US Government Training Specialists deliver industry-relevant & technical training to Chainalysis customers, focused on our US Government customer base. This role will interact with a diverse set of government, law enforcement & regulatory users, and help educate them & build internal workflows to identify illicit activity using our software.
This position will be based in our Washington, DC office.
Gain Expertise & Deliver Highly Technical Training
- Become an expert in Chainalysis product suite, our industry & related technologies, and associated compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Deliver engaging and “industry-relevant” training courses, both in-person & via web-based training. Partner with E-Learning experts to create & curate on-demand resources.
- Embed “best practices” and adapt demos & exercises for customer training to tailor training towards different customer & user types.
- Cultivate & maintain relationships with other teams to ensure training keeps pace with rapidly evolving regulatory ecosystem
Continuously Innovate Training Program
- Develop & maintain live training programs for US Govt customers
- Create supporting content (e.g. handouts & assessments) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Innovate live training programs based on new product features & user feedback
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to provide customer feedback & inform development
Product & Industry Expertise
- 4-6 years experience in intelligence analysis or financial compliance with 2+ years specifically supporting anti-money laundering (AML) or counter-threat finance (CTF) operations
- Experience working with Federal, State & inter-agency operations. Particular focus on criminal and/or regulatory investigations, cases for designation, and experience with Bank Secrecy Act reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- 2-4 years experience delivering exceptional onsite & remote instructor-led software training, preferably with a strong background working in a startup training environment.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), training facilitation / presentation, inter-personal & project management skills
- Team player attitude & eagerness to keep Chainalysis teams & customers on the cutting edge through new technologies and instructional approaches.
- Strong sense of curiosity to learn & assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value to a diverse audience.
- Excellent ability to multi-task development & execution of multiple projects with a continuously evolving product in a fast-moving startup culture.
- Willingness to travel 20-25% when needed.
- Experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software & the cryptocurrency industry.
- ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certified
- Strong project management experience a plus
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a 3-day destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.