Chainalysis is one of the fastest-growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
You'll be working on a collaborative team to expand the Chainalysis customer-base in Korea . You will be engaging with cryptocurrency businesses, law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.
This position will be based out of Seoul.
- Set up our operations in Seoul and be responsible for our business and brand expansion there across three verticals: Financial Institutions, Cryptocurrency Businesses, Law Enforcement agencies
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits and increase customer life time value
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Product, Marketing, etc.) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Develop a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape and provide unmatched expertise to help customers develop solutions that advance their internal goals as well as promote long-term reliance on Chainalysis
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- 5+ years' SaaS sales experience focused on B2B account management and expansion
- A deep appreciation and habit of using systematic sales methodologies (e.g. Sandler, Challenger, SPIN, MEDDIC)
- A track record of successful managing and expanding top level accounts in a Compliance software account manager role, especially dealing with Financial Institutions, Law Enforcement, and Cryptocurrency Businesses
- An extensive network consisting of decision-makers in the above areas is a huge plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment; previous startup experience, preferred
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English to communicate with US headquarters
- Clearance would be a plus
- Travel as needed across the APAC region
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.