Chainalysis is one of the fastest-growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
You'll be working on a collaborative team to expand the Chainalysis customer-base in Singapore and across the APAC region. You will be engaging with cryptocurrency businesses, law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.
This position will be based out of Singapore.
- Set up our operations in Singapore and be responsible for our business and brand expansion there
- Effectively prospect into and engage with prospects across three verticals: Financial Institutions, Cryptocurrency Businesses, Law Enforcement agencies to position the Chainalysis solution and expertise as the superior way to build efficient compliance processes and investigate illicit cryptocurrency activity
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting and engaging with key decision-makers through to purchase order and implementation.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Product, Marketing, etc.) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Predictably and consistently achieve and exceed quota targets while developing a robust and loyal customer base
- Develop a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape and provide unmatched expertise to help customers develop solutions that advance their internal goals as well as promote long-term reliance on Chainalysis
- 5+ years' SaaS sales experience focused on B2B sales
- A deep appreciation and habit of using systematic sales methodologies (e.g. Sandler, Challenger, SPIN, MEDDIC)
- A track record of successful selling to greenfield territories and adding net new logos in a Compliance software sales role, especially selling to Financial Institutions, Law Enforcement, and Cryptocurrency Businesses
- An extensive network consisting of decision-makers in the above areas is a huge plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment; previous startup experience, preferred
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English to communicate with US headquarters
- Professional proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, or other regional language in order to communicate with customers
- Clearance would be a plus
- Travel as needed across the APAC region
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.