Chainalysis is one of the fastest-growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Sales Engineer at Chainalysis is the technical champion for prospects and customers. You’ll help qualify and close new business by providing technical expertise during sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proof of concepts. Aside from being a highly visible technical and product expert in the pre-sales process, you’ll also be a primary driver for the internal advancement of customer requirements.
Location: Washington, D.C.
- Be a technical subject-matter authority and successfully support the Sales team in demonstrating platform value to prospects from inquiry to order
- See the big picture: architect solutions to solve customer problems, uncover business challenges, and develop custom solutions
- Create and deliver compelling product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Serve as the technical subject-matter expert during preliminary conversations and presentations with potential customers
- Work closely with the Sales team to remove technical bottlenecks
- Present technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Efficiently respond to RFPs/RFIs and security questionnaires as needed
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to Product and Engineering teams
- 3+ years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Extraordinary professional, sales, and technical capabilities
- Bonus: experience working with clients in Financial Services, Law Enforcement / Regulation, and other related verticals
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.