Our Pre-Sales team has a deep technical understanding of our products, customer verticals, and the cryptocurrency landscape. We use that expertise to optimize the company’s sales pipeline and bookings. Our job is to ensure that customers realize the capabilities and superiority of our solutions.
Heavy on both technical and business skills, Solutions Architects are technical experts in external user discussions and customer champions in internal engineering discussions. They help customers, prospects and partners visualize the steps to achieve their business objectives and are constantly stretching the limits of what’s possible. We measure success by your team’s direct impact on revenue as well as your ability to work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve directly impacted some of Chainalysis’ most strategic customers around the world by building customer-specific solutions for the deployment and integration of our products.
- The sales team trusts and relies on you to not only answer specific customer questions, but also identify and highlight opportunities within our software’s capabilities they aren’t even aware of yet.
- The technical and engineering teams at our customers view you as a trusted advisor on technical challenges from high-level architecture to code implementation.
- Thanks to your feedback, our product and engineering teams have added new features and improved existing capabilities.
A background like this helps:
- You've worked directly with customers in the Financial Industry as a consultant, account executive, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success manager, or similar role at a B2B software company
- You’ve built custom deployment plans for other SaaS products
- You may have a technical generalist background, but are comfortable with REST API integrations, SQL databases, Kubernetes/Docker/containerization of applications, and are always interested in learning more.
- You understand the AML/fraud prevention/compliance/cybersecurity world or have prior working experience in the forensic or investigations space
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math helps, but isn’t required
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.