Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., Copenhagen and London, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We’re seeking a talented Demand Generation Manager to play a critical role in our company’s growth strategy. You will lead demand generation initiatives around the world within our core customer verticals, focusing on marketing programs that deliver business results. You will have an acute focus on lead acquisition and sales pipeline by developing, designing, and implementing campaigns that generate quality leads and opportunities for our global sales team.
You will report directly to our Director of Demand Generation and work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success to develop demand generation initiatives that resonate with customers (both current and future).
This position will be based out of New York City.
- Work cross-functionally to develop short-term and long-term demand generation strategies to generate leads and build sales pipeline
- Prioritize channels that generate high-quality leads at the top of the funnel in our cryptocurrency, financial, and government verticals
- Develop strategies to increase the velocity of sales opportunities from creation to closed won
- Communicate the strategy and tactics behind different initiatives to generate buy-in for key stakeholders
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Sales Operations to accurately report on the effectiveness of different initiatives
- Test new channels, tactics, and strategies on an ongoing basis to identify new areas of investment
- 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation role, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience with top-of-funnel acquisition methods (PPC, SEO, referral marketing, sponsorships, etc.)
- Experience with pipeline generation tactics (nurture marketing, ABM, direct mail, etc.)
- Exposure to critical elements of our tech stack (Marketo, GoToWebinar, Splash, Salesforce, Google Ads, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working closely with Sales and Sales Development teams
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast paced environment)
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence
- Extreme intellectual curiosity
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.